Friday, July 8, 2011

Fan Friday 7-8-11

In the words of Katy Perry: "TGIF, TGIF, TGIF!"

My plea for you all to send in any 'terrible' shots you see around the web last week turned out wonderfully!  I got a lot of photos that I'll be sharing with you over the next few Friday's.  Still though, if you see any awful pictures, be sure to send them my way by clicking on the green envelope icon on the left hand side of the page.

Also, if you could share my blog with all of your friends, I'd really appreciate it - the more the merrier!

Today I am featuring some photos that fan Heidi sent in to me.  Just check out these 'terrible' pics:

Someone did not take their V8 that morning.

Clean up, clean up, c'mon now let's clean up!

Sometimes I think it's better not to share pictures...


I do believe there are two dogs in this photo.  Can you see them?


Something is hanging from the upstairs window!


I surely hope the home is better shape than the shed/outbuilding!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment